- Product# MLA3000
Portable Digital Refractometer
The MLA3000 Digital Refractometer is a small, battery operated device used in the measurement of fluid specific gravity. The unit is ideal for use in measuring urine specific gravity in the LabTutor Water Balance experiment.
The unit automatically measures temperature and therefore provides temperature compensation to any readings. This refractometer makes this correction automatically. When ambient temperature varies from 20°C(68°F), readings are automatically adjusted to compensate for temperature variance between 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F).
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Precision of Measuring Temperature: ±1°C (±2°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Dimensions: 158mm x 50mm x 36mm
- Weight: 180g
- Power Supply: 2 AAA Batteries (DC 3V)