The ML312 T-type Pod is suitable for general temperature measurements in the range 0-50°C using standard T-type thermocouples such as the:
MLT1400 General Purpose Thermocouple Probe
MLT1401 T-type Implantable Thermocouple Probe (IT-18)
MLT1402 T-type Ultra Fast Thermocouple Probe (IT-23)
MLT1403 Rectal Probe for Rats
MLT1404 Rectal Probe for Mice
MLT1405 T-type Implantable Thermocouple Probe (IT-21)
ADInstruments supply a wide range of T-type thermocouples. For further details or information for a specific application contact your nearest ADInstruments representative.
ADInstruments signal conditioners only function with PowerLab data acquisition units and therefore are not suitable for use with other data acquisition systems.
- Input impedance: ~1 kΩ
- Temperature range: 0 to 20 °C or 0 to 50 °C
- Output voltage: 10 mV/°C (0 V = 0 °C) non-linearized
- Calibration: Ice point reference calibration provided
- Temperature accuracy:
±1 °C for 0 to 50 °C
- DC drift: 2 μV/°C
- Response time (T-type Pod only): ~40 ms (10 to 90% of range)
- Overall response time will depend on the response time of the thermocouple device
- Amplifier noise: 1 μV p-p (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz)
- Input connection: Miniature T-type connector
- Weight: 200 g
- Enclosure size (l x w x h): 108 x 58 x 35 mm
All specifications were tested at the time of printing and are subject to change.
- Amplification of thermocouple voltage signal to produce 10 mV/°C @ 25°C.
- Ice Point Reference compensation provided by the direct measurement of the input connector temperature.
- Filtering by a 2 pole 10 Hz Butterworth filter. This will provide adequate filtering from mains power supply and allow fast temperature transients to be monitored.