Attend this workshop to learn microneurography techniques and research trends for the study of nerve stimuli and associated responses in human subjects.
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.
In this workshop hosted by ADInstruments, Professor Vaughan Macefield, one of the world’s leading neurophysiologists in the field of microneurography, will speak about the current trends in this field, and specifically share methodology, tips and best-practices that he uses in his lab to answer complex questions about physiological processes and associated stimuli. The presentation will include an overview of signal acquisition and common analysis strategies. During the live workshop, attendees will also be able to post questions to Prof. Macefield, which will be answered at the end of the workshop during a brief Q&A session.
Key topics covered during this workshop will include…
- What is Microneurography and what sort of scientific questions can it answer?
- What are the current trends in the field?
- What equipment is needed to do this type of work?
- Tips, tricks and best-practices for the Microneurography technique
- Important data acquisition and analysis processes