ADInstruments will hold 3 workshops on cardiovascular research applications in Taiwan on 21, 22 & 23rd of February 2017. These one day workshops will focus on recent advances in techniques to record & analyse various applications in cardiovascular research in Human and animal, with PowerLab data acquisition system. You will also learn how to obtain stable recordings and analyse data using LabChart.
Highlight of the workshops would be live demonstrations and hands-on sessions on below mentioned techniques.
- Analog Devices, Introduction: Product Introduction and Applications in the field of animal research
- DSI implant: a clear record of Animal Physiology and application of signal
- PV Loop in animal models of application
- Share instance
- Transonic: the application of ultrasonic flow meter
- The LabChart the modules: electrocardiogram (the ECG), blood pressure (BP) and heart rate variability (HRV) application module
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.