ADInstruments is welcoming educators from Europe to join us at one of our Education Days next spring. We are excited to announce that experienced Lt users and ADInstruments staff are already booked in to lead talks and sessions with the view of sharing knowledge and ideas about innovative teaching methods.
At ADInstruments, we strive to make the value of our tailor-made events accessible to you and we would like to present you with a choice of date and location:
Both events are designed to give educators the chance to get hands-on with our hardware, explore the capabilities of modern education software, get technical about teaching with our support team and of course, network with other academics.
We look forward to welcoming you there!
ADI Education Team
Dr Abigail Rickard, Associate Professor and Head of Biology at the University of Greenwich, London
Dr Rickard joined the University of Greenwich in April 2011 as a Lecturer in Biomedical Science, where she is currently pursuing her research interest in the safety of novel pharmaceutical agents and their effects on cardiac electrophysiology. Dr Rickard has been using ADInstruments teaching tools since 2013.
Read more about Abigail's teaching and research here.
Dr Torsten Gloe, Group Leader and Senior Scientist at the University of Augsburg, Bavaria
Dr Gloe joined the University of Augsburg as Group Leader and Senior Scientist in April 2019, with the view of helping to develop the curriculum of the new Medical faculty, which started this September.
Dr Gloe's main research is centered around endothelial biology, with a special focus on the mechano-transduction of extracellular signals leading to changes in cell differentiation.
Please see individual sessions for more detail.
Education Day - Medical University of Vienna
Medical University Vienna
- Bianca Rossini, Scientific Sales Specialist
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +49 175 416 5256
- Medical University Vienna
- Public transport links
- The most convenient stop is Schwarzspanierstrasse. Tram lines 37, 38, 40, 41 and 42.
- The entrance to the University is just around the corner from the stop.
Education Day - Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Stefan Bornschein, Scientific Sales Specialist
- Mobile: +49172 7448101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goethe-University Frankfurt, Sandhofstraße 2-4 (Uniklinik Haus 74)
- Public transport links:
- Most convenient stop for the Education Day is Heinrich-Hoffmann Straße / Blutspendedienst.
- From the Main Station, please take lines 12 or 21
- From the South Station, please take line 15.