Here at ADInstruments, our goal is to inspire a connected community of Higher Education staff throughout Europe and we look forward to welcome educators from across Europe to our annual Education Workshop, free of charge and kindly hosted by the University of Bradford on the 11th of June 2020.
This event will give you an excellent opportunity to network with educators, exchange tips and new ideas for the innovation of teaching methods over light refreshments and tea/coffee. In addition, we are excited to announce that the European ADInstruments Education Specialist is already booked in to lead an interactive workshop, where educators can explore the capabilities of modern education software and experiment with the latest ADInstruments teaching hardware.
We look forward to welcoming you at the University of Bradford, lunch is provided!
Please register for the event here or see below for more details about this event.
Register Your Interest
University of Bradford
The European Education Workshop will be held at the Richmond Building, University of Bradford. You can find the campus map here.
- Marcus Hughes, Scientific Sales Specialist and Team Leader.
- Mobile: +44 (0)7834 322 052
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The day will run from 0900AM - 0430PM.
- One hour lunch break, mid-morning and mid afternoon coffee breaks included.
- Talk sessions are booked in, exact details of schedule will be made available in March.
- Bradford Interchange Train Station
- 6 minute car journey to the University.
- 9 minutes by public transport:
- Buses 576 and 610 are less than two minute walk from the Station, which will take you straight to the University.
- Leeds Bradford Airport
- 28 minute car journey to the University.
- 1 hour and 12 minutes by public transport:
- 747 Flying Tiger towards Bradford City Centre.
- Stop at Sunbridge Road (Stop S6).
- 10 minute walk to the University.