ADInstruments are proud to be supporting this symposium, aimed at students, researchers and academics interested in and/or using microneurography. The knowledge and practical skills gained on this intensive course will initiate and/or further the use of microneurography in physiology research.
The programme will cover aspects of MicroNeurography such as:
- Basic principles of microneurography
- Techniques and skills development
- Technical workshop/demonstration
- Muscle vs. skin sympathetic nerve activity
- Multi- vs. single-unit recordings
- Nerve recording analyses
- Plenary lectures
- Short communications (early career researchers)
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.