We are proud to announce that ADInstruments will be supporting the Liverpool John Moores University event, 'Microneurography in Physiological Sciences Symposium', to be held on Tuesday 27th June, 2017. This Symposium is aimed at students, researchers and academics interested in and/or using microneurography. The knowledge and practical skills gained on this intensive course will initiate and/or further the use of microneurography in physiology research.
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.
- Basic principles of microneurography
- Techniques and skills development
- Technical workshop/demonstration
- Muscle vs. skin sympathetic nerve activity
- Multi- vs. single-unit recordings
- Nerve recording analyses
- Plenary lectures
- Short communications (early career researchers)