You're invited to our upcoming webinar on Exploring the new ADInstruments Small Animal Telemetry Systems.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Overview of the Kaha Sciences Telemetry Systems for Rat and Mouse
- What can be measured with Kaha telemetry and its advantageous
- Integration with PowerLab and LabChart
- Applications the system is used for
- Optogenetics Telemetry Sensor
University of Bristol, UK
Phil has a BSc and Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Bristol, UK and spent several years at Bristol as a postdoctoral researcher. Over the course of his academic career, he gained extensive expertise in rodent in vivo procedures, including electrophysiology and blood pressure telemetry using the Kaha Sciences telemetry system. He has presented at several international conferences and published his research on the role of the neuropeptide apelin in the central control of blood pressure.
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.