Glucose test strips by Nova Biomedical, designed for measuring a glucose range of 10-600 mg/dL (0.6-33.3 mmol/L) with a suitable glucometer (purchased separately). Each box contains 36 vials of 50 strips (1800 strips).
- Suitable to use at temperatures between 15-40 degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for use at 10-90% relative humidity.
- Test time of 6 seconds at test volume of 1.2 uL.
- Sample types and operating modes include whole blood from arterial, venous, capillary and neonatal.
- Test strips are stable for 24 months from date of manufacturing and have a 180-day open-vial stability.
- QC stability is 24 months from date of manufacturing and 90-day after the vial is opened.
- Various QC test solutions available (purchased separately).