Getting Started with your Lt LabStation Trial
Hello! Welcome to your 30-day Lt LabStation Trial. Your Lt LabStation trial will work for 30 days from installation, and has a 30 minute time restriction per session during the trial period.
Before we get started, it’s important to know the two main components of Lt LabStation. These are the following:
Local desktop application – This is where learners engage with the lessons you’ve created. No log in or internet access required, just simply load the lesson and go!
Online authoring service – This is where you and your colleagues create those sought after lessons. As this service is cloud-based, everything is saved automatically and can be accessed from any browser.
Please follow the steps below for the Local desktop application and if you chose to trial authoring your own content, the Online authoring service.
Please note: Lt LabStation may not be available in your region yet, but you are still able to demo the platform.
Here are some steps to get started:
1 Download Lt LabStation Local Desktop Application and Content
Select Content you want to trial below. You will receive a ‘.zip‘ folder that contains the Lt LabStation application and ‘.lesson‘ files.
2 Setting up Lt LabStation
- Unzip the folder you downloaded and open Lt LabStation 1.3.10.msi.
- Run the Lt LabStation desktop application installer and follow the prompts.
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions, select the “trial mode” option.
- Select Finish and that’s it!
3 Opening Lessons in Lt LabStation
- Select Open Lesson... This will open the folders file.
- In the folders file, find and select the folder you downloaded.
- Select the lesson of interest and select ‘Open’.