The MX2 Matrix manages communication between your chosen PhysioTelTM and PhysioTelTM HD (Hybrid Digital) mouse (miniature) or small animal implants and the acquisition computer equipped with a PhysioTel CONNECT Device Enabler and LabChart Pro analysis Software.
Additional hardware and software is required to complete recording and analysis. The MX2 is available for purchase separately or as part of the Biopotential Telemetry Foundation System or Pressure Telemetry Foundation System. The MX2 offers:
- Simultaneous sampling from up to 8 implants via suitable receivers
- Efficient hardware setup with PhysioTel CONNECT used to quickly transfer and verify implant calibration values with one-time implant configuration
- Fully calibrated telemetry data acquisition, optimized to maintain data integrity throughout the system
- Access to HD Implant benefits such as implant serial number, battery ON time counter, and auto-calibration
- Ethernet-based connectivity providing improved system portability allowing acquisition using a laptop
- Automatic receiver detection and dynamic connectivity monitoring
Learn more about Small Animal Telemetry for ADInstruments and DSI.