Panlab Single Chamber Organ Bath
A perspex, single-chambered organ bath that is ideal for student classroom use.
Ideal for student classroom use. It is a modular perspex organ bath with a 25 ml tissue chamber, three-way stopcock for physiological solution exchange and a fine needle valve for gas regulation. Tissue and transducer holders, micropositioner and mounting stand are included.
Isometric or isotonic force transducers are purchased separately. To maintain a constant temperature in the tissue chamber a thermoregulated peristaltic pump is available, which can be used with up to four of the Single Chamber Organ Baths in series (no more than 2m distance). A Panlab O-Ring Kit is also available for purchase separately.
- Optimal modularity
- Micropositioner for high precision adjustment of the Transducer and tissue-holder support
- Complete accessibility to all components to facilitate maintenance or replacement
- Extremely easy to place the stimulation electrodes
- Independent valves per chamber for the fine adjustment of bubbling
- Minimum drift of the nutrient liquid
- Use of totally inert materials, Viton, Teflon, Delrin, Silicone and other materials that are not degraded by acids or salts
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.