Follow these simple tips to create simply beautiful lessons.
- Less is more, and simple is better.
- Common proportions are good. Lay out your page by halves, thirds, and quarters (or two, three and four columns respectively).
- Be consistent with your layout. Pages with similar function should be laid out similarly.
- Where possible, make images fill the entire image panel by dragging the bottom handle down as far as it will go. This will ensure that the content in all panels will line up correctly.
- Readability and usability are important. Avoid text panels that are wider than 8 columns, as this is more difficult to read.