Yes! Although implementing this is not very straightforward currently.
- In LabAuthor, right-click on the Data Panel and select Properties...
- In the LabTutor Data Panel Properties dialog, ensure the correct data file is referenced
- Click the drop-down entitled Display mode: and select Channel Overlay
- In the box entitled Data channels:, type the names of the channels to be overlaid (separated by a comma)
- Beside the Display mode: dropdown, click Advanced.
- In the subsequent window, under Display, check the box for Overlay records (Record Overlay mode)
- Configure the remaining options as required
- Click OK
- Click OK in the Data Panel properties dialog to return to LabAuthor
This information is valid for LabTutor Server v4.0 and later