- Output 1 (Black, Finger) – is the raw continuous finger pressure signal.
- Output 2 (Gray, reBAP) – is the reconstructed brachial artery pressure signal.
- Output 3 (Blue, ECG) – is the analog ECG signal which is available when the optional ECG module (or any other external signal) is connected to the ECG input of Finometer MIDI.
- Output 4 Green (Marker) – generates a voltage of 2 V as long as the MARKER key is pressed on the Finometer MIDI.
1. Finger (Finger Pressure)
3. Calibration (Square Wave)
5. FinAP (Filtered Finger Pressure)
6. ReBAP (Brachial Pressure from Finger)
7. SYS (Systolic Finger Pressure)
8. DIA (Diastolic Finger Pressure)
9. MAP (Mean Arterial Finger Pressure)
10. HR (Heart Rate)
11. ECG (only on channel 3)
12. Pleth (only available on channel4)NB - It is not possible to output Cardiac Output (CO) or Total Peripheral Resistance (TPR).