This website and all contents are Copyright © ADInstruments Pty Ltd ("ADInstruments"), 2000 - 2014. All rights reserved.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ADINSTRUMENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. ADINSTRUMENTS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. ADINSTRUMENTS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
ADINSTRUMENTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ADINSTRUMENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
Availability of Products
Information on the Site may reference or cross-reference ADInstruments’ products, programs, or services that might not be available in your location. Such references do not imply that ADInstruments plans to make such products, programs, or services available in your location. Please contact us for more information.
- PowerLab, MacLab, LabChart, LabTutor and LabAuthor are registered trademarks of ADInstruments Pty Ltd.
- Chart and Scope (application programs), LabTutor Server and LabTutor Online are trademarks of ADInstruments Pty Ltd.
- The names of specific recording units, such as PowerLab 16/35, are trademarks of ADInstruments Pty Ltd
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and .NET Framework are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Apple, the Apple logo, MacOS, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Acrobat and Adobe are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Igor is a trademark of Wavemetrics Inc.
- MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks Inc.
- Grass is a trademark of Astro-Med Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ADInstruments’ trademarks and service marks (“Trademarks”) are valuable assets that are protected by ADInstruments. You may generally use ADInstruments Trademarks to refer to associated ADInstruments products and services. However, you may not use ADInstruments Trademarks in a manner which could cause confusion as to ADInstruments sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information in this site. However, ADInstruments assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Product information is subject to change without notice. Mention of third-party products within this site is for informational purposes and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
Statement of Intended Use of Products
Products supplied by ADInstruments are intended for use in teaching and research applications and environments. Products supplied by ADInstruments are NOT intended to be used as medical devices or in medical environments. That is, no product supplied by ADInstruments is intended to be used to diagnose, treat, or monitor a subject. Furthermore no product is intended for the prevention, curing or alleviation of disease, injury or handicap.
Where a product meets IEC 60601-1 it is under the principle that:
- it is a more rigorous standard than other standards that could be adopted and
- it provides the most appropriate safety level for subjects and operators.
The choice to meet IEC 60601-1 is in no way to be interpreted to mean that a product:
- is a medical device;
- may be interpreted as a medical device;
- is safe to be used as a medical device.
Last updated: April 2014