Jackson – 21st May 2018
kuraCloud Jackson is a major release with a number of improvements and bug fixes.
The big stuff
- Course archiving! Finished with this semester but still want students to have access to their work in your course? You can now archive the course, which gives students read-only access to their lessons.
- Prep for a new semester ahead of time by preloading your student list, without having to send invitation emails. Now, you can send invitations to selected students when you want.
The smaller stuff
- You can now view a student’s sampled data in “View Student Work” mode.
- The Minipages panel has been redesigned, of note, the the minipage number is now displayed at the top.
- “Log in” option on the invitation page less emphasised for new users.
- Make all lessons available within a module is now as simple as a click!
- If no lessons are available to a student, they now see a message saying, “No lessons have been made available to you yet.”
The technical stuff