Mac and Windows
Copying and pasting text into external applications has been optimized for data accuracy.
LabChart Online features (Send and Publish) have been removed. There is no alternative within LabChart to replace these features.
Upcoming Bio Amps - support features:
- LabChart 8.1.12 adds support for our upcoming Bio Amp variants: Single, Dual, and Neuro.
- LabChart 8.1.12 contains firmware upgrades for current generation Octal and Quad Bio Amp units.
- LabChart 8.1.12 enables 26 Series PowerLab compatibility with Single, Neuro, Dual, and Quad variants of the current generation of Bio Amps.
- Enhanced the BP Amp calibration units conversion feature.
- Improved accuracy of application of certain Bio Amp filter combinations.
- Resolved communications issue that may have affected current generation Bio Amps.
Macros can now be saved in a Macro Library. This is a user-defined folder that allows any LabChart file opened on that computer to access them.
Existing Quad and Octal Bioamps will require their PowerLab to be power-cycled after firmware upgrades, before LabChart will detect the connected channels correctly.