LabChart Reader is a free application that allows you, your colleagues and students to share, view and conduct limited analyses of LabChart data.
Have you ever wanted to show Chart or LabChart data to a colleague interstate or overseas? Do you have a website where you'd like to showcase your findings? LabChart Reader is a free, reduced-functionality version of LabChart software that lets you share real data, not just static images.
- Open and view multiple LabChart data /files
- Open other file formats (WAV, EDF and much more)
- Share data with colleagues by email or on your website
- Display and analyze real data in presentations
- Show research data during class demonstrations
- Compatible with Macintosh and Windows*
- Free to download and use!
With LabChart Reader you can:
- Open multiple LabChart and Chart data /files
- Open other file formats including:
- Axon PCLAMP
- View, zoom and scroll through data
- Apply software filters and calculations
- Use the Marker Tool and DVM windows
- Print any window
- Access and search help /files from every window
Display and analyze data with:
- LabChart calculations
- Cyclic measurement functions
- Scope View (shown right)
- XY Plot
- Spirometry extension
- Cardiac Axis extension (Win only)
- The Data Pad (more below)
High speed, unrestricted Data Pad
An invaluable tool powered by the ADInstruments Spreadsheet Engine, designed and built by in-house software architects. The Data Pad incorporates parallel processing, multi reading and multi core support, drop-down menus and much more, for rapid response high-capacity data extraction and analysis.
Use LabChart Reader's Data Pad to:
- Extract data to an unrestricted number of rows
- Add multiple data sheets
- Apply formulas and calculations
- Access functions from convenient drop-down menus