- General overview of the stimulus presentation software, SuperLab
- Review Cedrus' input and output hardware integration
- Explore sub-millisecond response time from Cedrus devices for absolute accuracy
- How to send event markers from SuperLab to your device
- Run through a live demonstration for building an experiment, including integration with LabChart
Hisham started programming in high school. Originally from Lebanon, he came to the U.S. in 1984 to study electrical engineering and computer science. He founded Cedrus in 1991 and is the original developer of SuperLab. He is a firm believer that if a product is not easy to use, then it is not very useful.
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.