Grow your business with LabChart Compatibility
Add value to your research hardware by making it compatible with world-leading software. LabChart is a well known research software system that incorporates data recording and advanced analysis within an easy to use, highly configurable interface.
How do your customers analyze data?
With LabChart your customers can easily sample data from multiple devices simultaneously.
Take advantage of LabChart's ability to accurately synchronize between multiple devices.
Becoming an ADInstruments OEM partner
It's simple to become compatible with LabChart, one of the most powerful data acquisition solutions available – our developers support you every step of the way.
Many of your potential customers will already be using LabChart. By adding compatibility to your specialist hardware, you will open new opportunities.
Our products are manufactured under the ISO9001:2008 quality system, incorporating GLP compliance features, with a wide range of support and training resources through a global network of distributors.
Don't take our word for it
As an ADInstruments OEM partner, you’ll be joining an international community of manufacturers who have made their devices LabChart® compatible, including: Kent Scientific (USA), Nihon Kohden (Japan), Oxford Optronix (UK), and DMT (Denmark).
We offer two options for making your device LabChart Compatible
1 Hardware Option
Suitable for devices that supply analog voltage output signals (± 10V max). Utilising a small form factor PCB (86mm x 48mm x 12.5mm) designed to be mounted inside your device, we uniquely identify it to make it compatible with LabChart.
2 Software Option
Support for devices that provide a digital interface can be implemented without changes to your hardware. Software development can be performed by you or ADInstruments. Please contact us for further details.
- Your device’s model name appears in LabChart
- A range of appearance aspects and settings are easily customized, such as input ranges (± 10V, ± 5V)
- No device drivers to write – use our extensively-tested signed device drivers
- Provides a USB port or connects to an existing port via an onboard USB hub
- Records up to eight analog channels with max. sampling speed 10k samples/second per channel on two channels and up to 2k samples/second per channel on all eight channels
- Your device's name appears in LabChart
- A range of appearance aspects and settings are easily customized
- Supports up to 32 channels
- Flexible sampling speeds (including multi-rate sampling)
- USB and Bluetooth support available
warning Important Requirement
Your device must have signed device drivers compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, and Windows 8 or later.
Registration and further information
We are committed to building long term relationships with our customers and partners.
For more information regarding LabChart Compatibility or the OEM program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for access
ADInstruments manufactures the PowerLab system, a leading data acquisition system for life science research. Software specialists with more than 25 years analog-to-digital experience, we provide total data solutions for an international range of hardware and applications.