Model 1089 MK III Checktrode®
The Model 1089 MK III Checktrode® provides rapid and easy evaluation of total electrode contact impedance and offset voltage between two applied electrodes.
The Model 1089 MK III Checktrode® provides rapid and easy evaluation of total electrode contact impedance and offset voltage between two applied electrodes. This helps with the reduction of electrode contact impedance with the skin before physiological recordings, for example, in EEG studies, which can be easily contaminated by noise and interference due to high contact impedance.
- Uses an AC excitation method which removes the effects of the polarization errors from the impedance reading.
- Leads with both the older .080\" pin plugs as well as the newer .060\" safety jacks are supported.
- Inclusion of a standard male snap allows electrode lead testing.
- Includes a loaded battery test function (1000 load).
- Powered by a standard 9V battery.
- Automatic shut down after 3-6 minutes.
- A four position function selector switch.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.