In earlier versions of LabTutor Client there was a Desktop shortcut, however this has been removed.
To login as a student, launch Internet Explorer (7 or later) and type either of the following in the address bar:
- http://<LabTutorServer computer name>.<domain>/
- http://<LabTutorServer network location>/
- http://<LabTutorServer IP Address>/
A shortcut is also able to made on Client machines as follows:
- Right click on the desktop of a client machine and choose New > Shortcut.
- Type in the location of the LabTutor Server and give the shortcut a name.
- If desired, a custom icon can be implemented: right click on the custom shortcut, select properties, and choose ‘change icon’ under the Shortcut tab.