The Oxford Optronix Device Enabler is a software addition to LabChart that allows a range of tissue monitors manufactured by Oxford Optronix Ltd. to stream data into LabChart. The following devices, used for monitoring of fundamental parameters affecting tissue vitality, are supported:
- Dissolved Oxygen (pO2) monitors - OxyLite, OxyLite Pro, and OxyLite Pro XL
- Blood Flow monitors - OxyFlo, OxyFlo Pro, and OxyFlo Pro XL
The Oxford Optronix Device Enabler allows:
- Automatic recognition of supported devices by LabChart
- Use of multiple devices simultaneously
- Simultaneous recording of data into LabChart alongside a PowerLab
The Device Enabler includes settings files, available from LabChart's Welcome Center, which apply default units conversion and channel settings.
Oxford Optronix Monitors v1.0 is compatible with LabChart v8.0.4 or later.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.