ADInstruments are excited to join the 2nd ever Optogenetic Technologies and Applications Conference (OTAC), held virtually from December 5-7, 2021.
This will be our first time attending OTAC, and we are excited to give a sneak peek of our upcoming Kaha Sciences Optogenetics Telemeter for neuroscience research.
Designed for use in rats, the Optogenetics Telemeter will be the first of its kind:
- Fully implantable - no tethers or large headstages
- Simultaneous blue LED light stimulation (460nm) and biopotential recording (ECG, EEG, and EMG)
- Wireless power and battery backup supporting 24/7 data recording at 2 kHz
- Ideal for researchers looking to perform long-term physiological monitoring without the restriction of battery power and tethers
Join our Sponsored Session, Optogenetic Sneak Peak, & Focus Group:
- Sponsored Session: Select Neuroscience Applications - December 7th, 2021 - 9:55am EST. ADInstruments is happy to be sponsoring this session specifically on neuroscience applications in the Optogenetics field. We’re very much looking forward to hearing from Yubin Zhao at Texas A&M University as well as the other presenters and we hope to see you there!
- Product Talk: Wireless Optogenetic Stimulation & Recording - December 7th, 2021- 10:35am EST. Join Phil Griffiths, ADInstruments Training & Technical Support Specialist for a sneak peak into ADInstruments’ novel Optogenetics solution, soon to be launched in 2022!
- Focus Group: Pioneering Optogenetics Research with Wireless Opsin Stimulation and Recording in Rodents - December 7th, 2021, 4:15 - 5:00pm EST. JC Tan, ADInstruments Product Manager, will be leading a focus group with researchers who are currently employing optogenetics in their studies, especially involving wireless opsin stimulation and recording in rodents. We hope to understand your challenges and receive your insights on potential developments that would be most beneficial to you and your research. This session will be hosted outside of the Remo platform and you can join the Zoom meeting through this link when the time comes:
We look forward to seeing you there!
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.