ADInstruments is excited to offer this workshop for Life Science Educators.
Scheduled Topics Include:
- LabChart basics and selected human experiments
- ECG & peripheral circulation
- EMG & muscle fatigue
- Exercise physiology and repiratory gas analysis
- Introduction to Lt
- Selected Psychophysiology experiments
- Selected LabTutor human experiments
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.
Who Should Attend:
• Educators looking to perfect their skills & gain some new techniques in lab instruction.
• Instructors looking to "jump-start" their Fall A&P course preparations.
• Instructors from novice to expert skill levels using ADInstruments hardware & software.
This Workshop Provides:
• Hands-on experiments.
• An opportunity to network with your peers.
• One-on-one interaction.
Benefits From Taking This Workshop Include:
• Learn new techniques for use in your upcoming courses.
• Learn by doing to master your PowerLab system.
• Invest in your professional development.
Detailed schedule and map directions will be sent to attendees one week before the event.