ADInstruments is excited to offer this workshop for Life Science Educators.
Scheduled Topics Include:
- LabChart basics and selected human experiments
- ECG & peripheral circulation
- EMG & muscle fatigue
- Exercise physiology and repiratory gas analysis
- Introduction to Lt
- Selected Psychophysiology experiments
- Selected LabTutor human experiments
Michigan State University
567 Wilson Road East Lansing, MI 48824
Who Should Attend:
• Educators looking to perfect their skills & gain some new techniques in lab instruction.
• Instructors looking to "jump-start" their Fall A&P course preparations.
• Instructors from novice to expert skill levels using ADInstruments hardware & software.
This Workshop Provides:
• Hands-on experiments.
• An opportunity to network with your peers.
• One-on-one interaction.
Benefits From Taking This Workshop Include:
• Learn new techniques for use in your upcoming courses.
• Learn by doing to master your PowerLab system.
• Invest in your professional development.
Detailed schedule and map directions will be sent to attendees one week before the event.