The pH Pod is a high input impedance amplifier suitable for connection to combination pH or Redox electrodes. The pH Pod is suitable for monitoring pH or other potentiometric signals.
The pH Pod is a high input impedance amplifier suitable for connection to combination pH or Redox electrodes. The pH Pod is suitable for monitoring pH or other potentiometric signals. The pH Pod is suitable for operation with the following types of electrodes:
- Glass pH and combination electrodes: pH Electrode and pH Electrode - Tuff tip
- Potentiometric redox: Redox Electrode
- Ion selective electrodes (Ca2+, Na+, K+, Cl-, NO3-, etc.)
- An electrometer amplifier configured as a non-inverting, unity gain, high input impedance buffer.
- An active 10 Hz 2nd order Bessel filter follows the input amplification stage. This filter reduces high frequency noise and, in particular, reduces mains based 50/60 Hz interference.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
- Input impedance: 1013 Ω
- Input ranges: 2 V, 1 V, 500 mV, 200 mV
- Gain accuracy: 0.5 % or better on all Gain ranges
- DC drift <5 μV/°C
- Frequency response: DC–10 Hz
- Low-pass filter ranges: 10 Hz (2nd order Bessel, fixed), 5 Hz and 2 Hz (5 & 2 Hz by digital filtering)
- DC offset error (maximum): <0.1 % full scale
- Amplifier noise: <6 μV p-p (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz)
- Input connector: BNC
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 108 x 58 x 35 mm
- Weight: 200 g
ADInstruments reserves the right to alter these specifications at any time.
|Operating System||Recommended Hardware||Alternate Hardware|
|LabChart Lightning||Windows / Mac||Traditional PowerLab||cross|
|LabChart 8||Windows / Mac||Traditional PowerLab||cross|