- Blocks - data blocks can be triggered using incoming data, the trigger input or the stimulator option in LabChart
- Comments - any comment can be used but specifically you can associate comments with events or with a stimulation
- Events - Cyclic measurement or module peak generators, such as Peak Analysis, ECG or Spike Histogram can be used in this instance
The Scope View will update dynamically as you record data, and additionally you can add data to the Data pad continuously using the Timed Add to Data Pad option from the Setup Menu. In the dialog that appears, select Add to Data Pad repeatedly while
sampling and choose select data in ScopeView.
Here you can choose to select a fixed duration before or after a trigger, event or comment depending on which mode you are using. Further, you can pull out a Data pad mini window to give you a live update of your chosen parameter from the Data pad. (Either Left click and drag the column header or Right click and choose 'show miniwindow')
For logging data after the analysis, you can use the Multiple Add to Datapad option. Selet Commands>Multiple Add to Datapad.... and find using Scope View. This means you can add data based on the following options:
- Whole Page: Selects the entire page and adds it to the Data Pad. This repeats for each of the scope pages in turn, and adds to the Data Pad in new rows
- Current Selection: The current selection is added to the Data Pad. The same selection is made on each of the scope pages in turn, and added to the Data Pad in new rows
- Before/After Event (Event Mode) — You can specify a time before and after the event marker to make a selection to be used for adding rows of data to the data pad.
- Before/After Trigger (Block Mode) — You can specify a time before and after the trigger to make a selection to be used for adding rows of data to the data pad. If you have not used a trigger, or have made a post-trigger recording, the selection is measured from the start of each page.