- Right mouse click on the data trace in the channel of the signal you are interested in calculating a Cyclic Measurement for and select the 'Channel properties..." option from the pop-up menu that appears.
- In the Channel Properties settings window that appears, left mouse click the button with the three dots on the right side of the settings window. This button is for the Signal Properties settings window.
- In the Signal Properties settings window, click the "f(x) Add Calculated Signal..." button.
- The Add Calculation Dialog window will now appear. In this window, select 'Cyclic Measurements > Rate' from the Calculation drop-down menu.
- In the 'CMRate' object that appears in the Add Calculation Dialog's work area, set the correct detection template and minimum peak height for the signal of interest. Then left mouse click the 'Add Calculation' button in the lower right hand corner of the dialog.
- The Rate calculation will now be overlaid as second trace in the same channel as the raw data.
If you would like to display the trace for the rate calculation on a different channel, right mouse click on the channel as before, and select either the "Add channel above" or "Add Channel below" option from the pop-up menu. You will then be able to left mouse click and hold on the Data Label for the rate calculation in the original channel and drag it into the new channel you created. The calculation will then be displayed in the new channel.