The 8th ASSOPICON, an International Conference of the Association of Physiologists of India, will be organized by the Department of Physiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur from 14th to 16th October 2022. It will provide a platform for physiologists to exchange their viewpoints on metamorphosed concepts of physiology for an individual, the students, the patients, and society at large, through the theme ‘Perspectives in Physiology for Person, Pupil, Patient and People.’ The delegates will benefit from the chance to interact with eminent experts and stalwarts in physiology from within the country and overseas regarding research and academics, and clinical as well as community physiology.
8 pre-conference workshops (PCW) will also be held on the 12th & 13th of October 2022. Each workshop has limited places:
12th October 2022
- PCW 1 Capacity-building workshop on Lifestyle Medicine Consultation (Full Day) 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- PCW 2 Respiratory support physiology (Half Day) 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
13th October 2022 Morning Session
- PCW 3 Nerve Conduction Studies (Half Day) 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- PCW 4 Basics & Advanced Semen Analysis (Half Day) 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- PCW 5 Autonomic Function Tests (Half Day) 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
13th October 2022 Afternoon Session
- PCW 6 Designing cognitive studies using functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) (Half Day) 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- PCW 7 Pulmonary function testing by Impulse Oscillometry (Half Day) 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- PCW 8: Exercise Physiology Techniques (Half Day) 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
ADInstruments is excited to exhibit during the conference, where we will be able to showcase a variety of our research and education solutions for physiology and pharmacology.
We don’t currently have any scheduled sessions that match your selection, but please give us your details below to register your interest and we’ll contact you if a session is scheduled in your region.