Product Code MLT185/ST
A cost-effective, AC-coupled differential headstage for recording extracellular neuronal signals. It is ideally suited to teaching applications for advanced undergraduate neurophysiology.
Included with the Headstage:
- Stainless steel detachable electrode (1)
- Silver detachable electrode (1)
- Metal microelectrode male connectors (6)
Accessories purchased separately:
- High impedance and a gain of 100x with a 100 Hz high pass filter and 5000 Hz low pass filter.
- Cable shielding that is directly connected to the casing, limiting the need for additional shielding at the input terminals.
- 3 input sockets (2 recording, 1 ground).
- Supplied with 6 metal microelectrode male connectors.
- Supplied with 2 pre-configured detachable electrode tips (1 stainless steel, 1 silver).
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
- Input: Differential
- Input connector: WPI 220-883-S02 to suit male 220-P02
- Impedance: 100 MΩ
- Gain: x100
- Low-pass filter: 5000 Hz (-3 dB frequency)
- High-pass filter: 100 Hz (-3 dB frequency)
- Input leakage current: ~1 pA
- CMRR: 97-100 dB, typical @ 200-1000 Hz
- Noise (rti): 100 Hz to 5 kHz <2 μVrms
- Power: from Port Input of PowerLab
- Electrode impedance: <300 k Ω, suitable for metal microelectrodes (purchased separately)
- Dimensions: Cylinder 8 mm outer diameter, 100 mm long
- Tube Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Electrode Tips: Stainless Steel 316, ~0.64 mm wire diameter (Black) Silver, ~0.64 mm wire diameter (Gray)
- Cable length: 2.9 m