LabChart Lightning 3rd Party Device Integration
You can now create direct digital communication between your device and LabChart Lightning, our premium data acquisition and analysis software platform.
Benefits for your customers
- Seamless experience using your device with world class sampling and analysis software
- Next generation analytical capabilities to extract maximum value from data
- Flexibility that provides an avenue for limitless combinations of data, signals and results
- Easy to use with simple to grasp interface
- Sample from an unlimited number of channels
- Sample data streams from a wide variety of devices in the same recording
- Provide your customers with the ability to integrate your equipment alongside their other devices
- Access to powerful and time saving analytics tools supporting road to publication
- More LabChart Lightning features
Benefits for you
- Ready-made flexible data acquisition and analysis software paired with your device
- Utilize our Software Development Kit (SDK) for a streamlined development process
- No need to worry about maintaining software, we will keep LabChart Lightning running smoothly
- Customize your own scripts and commands specific for your device
- Access to a large global network of research scientists and institutions who currently use our products
- Leverage off the established trust and success of ADInstruments and the LabChart brand
- Ability to have a working plugin within 1 month to support your global product launch
- Become a LabChart Lightning Connections Partner for enhanced promotion and sales growth opportunities
Established in 1986, our mission at ADInstruments is to make science easier. To do this we create powerful, flexible, and simple software tools - including LabChart Lightning - that help research scientists record and analyze data accurately and efficiently.
of the top 100
with the American
How does this work?
Use our SDK on GitHub to create your own TypeScript plugin.
Once you’ve created your plugin, scientists will be able to sample data from your device directly into LabChart Lightning.
- Directly stream data from a range of connection types including serial, USB and Bluetooth. The Lightning Device SDK currently only supports serial devices, but if you are interested in connecting another device class now, please get in touch
- Customize scripts and commands to connect to and interact with your device
- Automatic device recognition when connected
- Create a custom user interface for device configuration and control
- Ability to customize calculations within the software specific to your device applications
- Integrate device data with other data streams for enhanced customer appeal
Example system diagram