Equivital Device Enabler 1.2 Windows
Notes for this release
- Equivital 1.2 fixes an issue where the device synchronization dialog would not complete for setups with the newer Equivital BT Dongle.
- Improvements to SEM device scanning from LabChart
Known Issues and Limitations
- Ancillary devices (in particular the Nonin SpO2) turning off and on during sampling may cause LabChart to drop connection to the SEM fatally.
- If you have trouble scanning for a SEM, please replug the Equivital dongle and retry device scanning.
- Taking the SEM out of range or powering it off during sampling will put LabChart in a SEM rediscovery mode. Whilst in this mode it will look like sampling is hanging (the ‘Start’ button will be showing ‘Stop’ but no data will be sampling into Chart View).
After 40 seconds to 1 minute it will try to rediscover the SEM until the SEM is either brought back in range, turned on or sampling is stopped.
This state can also be caused if the SEM is turned off or taken out range before the user starts sampling then LabChart will hang when pressing ‘Start’ sampling.
- There is a minor drawing issue where samples at the start of a record sometimes aren’t drawn in, refreshing the display with the ‘scale/autoscale’ button will correct this.
The SEM selection dialog that appears during a device scan of LabChart will sometimes be sent to the back (appear behind another window) if the user clicks away from the LabChart device scan screen during the lengthy search for Equivital devices.
- LabChart won’t connect to SEMs whilst the ‘EDN Node Service’ is running, a service that is run for versions of EQ Manager other than the ADI version and also other Equivital Software Products. To avoid this issue ensure only the version of Equivital Manager downloaded from ADInstruments’ website is installed.
- Ancillaries are not enabled by default (factory settings). If required, it must be enabled via Equivital Manager.
- A device synchronization issue may appear when sampling alongside a PowerLab or other device. The SEM device will be synchronized to within +/- 50ms of a PowerLab and probably better.