LabChart Lightning 1.3 Windows
Notes for this release
Calling all innovators!
We are opening our Lightning Early Adopters Group to new members! Joining the Early Adopters group allows you early access to new features prior to public release, and gives you the opportunity to impact future Lightning development!
Apply to join the Early Adopters Group here!
Device Plugin Development Support
- Device plugin developers can now choose to show device warnings and add annotations while sampling. Devices can show a message around the start button when something goes wrong while sampling, and can optionally add an annotation to the appropriate signals from the device. Optionally, but commonly, the user is offered the choice to continue sampling or not.
- We have improved our Ardunio and MentaLab device script examples to better handle multiple devices and different sampling rates.
- For more more information on these third-party device changes, please visit the LightningDeviceSDK.
- The look and feel of the History list has been updated, including new Undo and Redo buttons.
- LabChart Lightning displays a notification when a software update is available. This notification now stays visible until the user dismisses it.
- When opening Lightning, the application would sometimes say that there was no internet access, then ask the user to log in again. This has been fixed.
- Three units conversion issues have been fixed:
- Units conversion is now set up correctly in cloned recordings and exported settings.
- The units conversion UI now works correctly in cloned recordings.
- Block separators in Chart View are now drawn correct after units are updated.
New Known Issues
- Data signals can sometimes fail to display in Chart View when zooming while sampling. Data is still sampled correctly, but it may temporarily fail to display.