LabChart Lightning 1.2.0 Windows
Notes for this release
- A "What's new" modal is now displayed after Lightning has been updated.
- Lightning’s window size and position are now saved between sessions.
- Significantly reduced time taken to open projects containing many recordings and/or large custom calculations.
- A much smoother experience zooming or scrolling within a recording to view different parts of the data. The improvement is especially apparent in recordings containing large numbers of annotations or regions.
- LabChart Lightning stays responsive to user input even while sampling from many signals (50+) simultaneously. This facilitates common tasks such as entering annotations and defining regions while acquiring data.
- Better performance creating selections and regions within large recordings.
- Units conversion now works correctly in projects that were created using Lightning 1.0.
- Calculations now work correctly for all source signal names.
- The position of an annotation is now saved correctly after being changed.
- The Selection properties panel now always shows up-to-date data.
- A helpful message is shown if trying to check for software updates when there is no internet connection.
New Known Issues
- Editing an annotation can cause errors in some cases.