PV Loop 2.5 Windows
Download PV Loop v2.5 Windows
20.10MB, Released 6 Nov 2019
PV Loop v2.5 is compatible with LabChart v8.1.13 or later.
Notes for this release
- Added a new single-beat detection method ‘Sinusoidal pressure fit’.
- Added single-beat ESPVR (end-systolic pressure-volume relationship) into the hemodynamics table.
- Added single-beat Piso (max pressure of an isovolumic beat) into the hemodynamics table.
- Added a new ‘Loop tangent fit’ method for calculating ESPVR and the End Systolic points from multiple beats during occlusions.
Note: the Sinusoidal pressure fit’ and ‘Loop tangent fit’ methods are especially useful for right ventricle measurements and other situations where the PV loop has a ‘triangular’ shape.
- Fixed potential crash when Stroke Volume mode set to ‘Stable EDV - ESV’.
- Fixed incorrect macro descriptions for ‘SetESPVRegressionType’ and ‘SetEDPVRegressionType’.
- The ES Pressure and ES Volume Channel Calculations do not show the ES points derived from the tangent fit (unlike the Hemodynamics Table). Instead they show either the max (P/V) ES points or the sine fit ES points depending on the setting in the PVLoop Settings dialog.