Within Lt, use the Biopotential Sensor to process a wide variety of biological signals. This product functions as an ECG/EKG, EMG, EOG, and EEG sensor.
Biopotential Sensors are galvanically isolated, high-performance differential biological potential amplifiers optimized to measure a wide variety of biological signals such as ECG/EKG, EMG, EOG, and EEG recordings.
Within Lt, you can use the Biopotential Sensor to process biosignals from a variety of functional areas such as:
- Autonomic and sympathetic nervous system function
- Cardiovascular disease and myocardial dysfunction
- Muscle activation and fatigue
- Evoked responses
- Heart rate variability/arrhythmia
- Each Biopotential Sensor comes with the following accessories and consumables:
- Connects directly to Lt via USB connection with a Windows-based laptop or desktop computer
- Electrical isolation from power-line (mains) circuitry to guarantee subject safety
- A low-noise, high-gain differential amplifier specifically designed for biological signal measurements
- Suitable for human connection
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.