The pH Amp is a dual front-end suitable for use with pH, ion-selective and potentiometric redox electrodes and is designed to work with a C Series Front End Interface or traditional PowerLab.
The pH Amp is a dual front-end suitable for use with pH, ion-selective and potentiometric redox electrodes and is designed to work with a C Series Front End Interface or traditional PowerLab. The unit is capable of measuring pH in the range 0-14, electrode voltages to 2.0 V and temperature in the range of 0 to 100 °C. It can also be used for temperature compensated measurements or as an independent temperature sensor. The unit is supplied with a RTD Temperature Probe.
Transducers and Accessories suitable for use with the pH Amp:
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
pH Amplifier Section
- pH Amplifier: High impedance, electrometer type
- Amplification range: ±2 V down to ±200 µV full scale in 13 steps
- Input impedance: 1013 Ω typical
- Amplifier noise: <1 µVrms (<4 µV p-p) with a bandwidth of DC- 10 Hz
- Maximum input: ±10 V
- Input connection type: Insulated BNC
- Low pass filter: 10 Hz (-3 dB frequency)
- Low pass filter accuracy: ±3.0 %
- Low pass filter type: Bessel (2 pole)
Temperature Amp Section
- Temperature probe type: RTD 100 Ω type (supplied with unit)
- Temperature range: ±100 °C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.2 °C
- Amplifier output: 0 V @ 0 °C, 50 mV/ °C (factory set)
- Output ranges:
- Input connection: 3 pin mini-audio jack
- I2C: Provides control and power
- Dimensions (h × w × d): 55 mm × 120 mm × 260 mm (2.2" × 4.7" × 10.2")
- Weight: 1.2 kg (~2.6 lb)
- Power consumption: ~1 W
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 35 °C, 0 to 90 % humidity (non-condensing)
ADInstruments reserves the right to alter these specifications at any time.