Working Heart Systems
Isolated Working Heart Systems
Isolated Working Heart Systems provide all the glassware for perfusing small animal hearts, and the acquisition hardware and software for working heart data collection and analysis, including pressure, biopotentials and temperature.
The ADInstruments Working Heart Foundation Systems combine the corresponding high-quality glass apparatus with a versatile PowerLab and LabChart data acquisition system for (mice and rats) working heart experiments. Benefits of these systems include:
- Modular glass apparatus providing easy and straightforward fine adjustments including
- Option to recirculate the perfusate
- Measuring from multiple locations in the perfusion circuit
- LabChart Pro software providing powerful real-time and offline analysis features
- Freedom to tailor required measurements by selecting from a range of associated kits and accessories
Isolated Heart Kits (purchased separately)
- Isolated Heart Pressure Kits
- Working Heart Pressure Volume Kits
- Isolated Heart Action Potential Kits
- Isolated Perfusion Temperature & pH Kit
- Isolated Heart Pacing Kit
Accessories (purchased separately)
- Multiple parameters can be analyzed and displayed using LabChart and LabChart Pro software, including: LVP, dP/dtmax, dP/dtmin, LVEDP, ECG, heart rate and many others.
- Complete water-jacketed perfusion circuit that prevents heat loss and maintains uniform temperature.
- Crystal clear borosilicate glassware that is autoclavable.
- Modular design that:
- fully supports current and future modifications, customizations, additions.
- allows easy maintenance and cleaning.
- High quality Tygon perfusion tubing that prevents degassing of the perfusate during low-flow experiments.
- A water-jacketed reservoir maintains and gasses the perfusion solution or buffer.
- A water-jacketed bubble trap to remove air bubbles from the flow.
- A bench-top, general purpose, Thermal Bath/Circulator that allows temperature control in the range from ambient temperature to 120°C with a stability level of ± 0.05°C.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
- When ordering one of the ADInstruments Radnoti Working Heart Foundation Systems, please specify the following: Mains Power (V) = 115 for 110-115V or 220 for 220-240V.