Either the selected file is not a LabTutor experiment installer file, or it was created in a previous version of LabTutor. Double-check the file is in-fact valid.
How to re-save experiments installers with the latest version of LabTutor:
- Ensure LabAuthor is installed (on a different machine to Server)
- Double-click on the experiment installer file
- Choose a suitable location and click install
- Double-click on the recently-installed experiment file to open in LabAuthor
- Modify any Experiment Properties as required (ie. experiment version)
- Click File > Save Experiment... to re-save the experiment file in the latest LabAuthor format and then File > Save Experiment Installer... to save an updated installer ready for use witht hte latest version of LabTutor Server.
This information is valid for LabTutor v4.0.