The E-Scope™ Electronic Stethoscope II is a second generation, patented, electronic stethoscope that allows the user to amplify or record heart and lung sounds.
The E-Scope™ Electronic Stethoscope II is a second generation, patented, electronic stethoscope that allows the user to amplify or record heart and lung sounds. A sound selector switch is used to select the proper frequency for listening to either heart sounds or breath sounds. It can be connected to a PowerLab , allowing you to listen to heart sounds while simultaneously recording representative cardiac traces with a suitable Bio Amp and shielded lead cables .
- Specialist™ Adult Diaphragm
- Accessory pack:
- pediatric diaphragm,
- plastic adult, pediatric and infant bell,
- hard plastic and mushroom ear tips
A BNC interface cable is also supplied for direct connection to your PowerLab data acquisition unit for simultaneous monitoring and recording of sound waves.
- A slim-line design allow comfortable draping around the neck
- Volume and filter controls on the stethoscope head allow convenience and ease-of-use
- Automatic ~1.5 minutes shut down timer that will turn the instrument off to conserve battery life
- An auxiliary output for connecting to a second listener or a PowerLab data acquisition unit
- Exceptional sound quality with 64 gain positions
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.