Light Meter Pod
The Light Meter Pod is supplied with the Light Meter Probe and is used for monitoring light intensity (200 lux - 200 klux).
The Light Meter Pod is supplied with the Light Meter Probe and is used for monitoring light intensity (200 lux - 200 klux). The Pod and Probe are not intended for any clinical or diagnostic use.
- Incorporates four low pass filters to remove any high frequency interference, for example, from room lights.
- The ability to record the flickers associated with fluorescent lights with the low pass filter off.
- Four gain settings (200 lux - 200 klux)
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
- Accuracy: +/- 5% (using Light Meter Probe) when used with an appropriate Pod range
- Low-pass filter: Off, 20 Hz, 10 Hz, 5 Hz, 2 Hz
- Gain: 200 klux, 20 klux. 2 klux, 200 lux
- Probe Input connector: BNC
- Weight: 200 g
All specifications were tested at the time of printing and are subject to change.
|Operating System||Recommended Hardware||Alternate Hardware|
|LabChart Lightning||Windows / Mac||Traditional PowerLab||cross|
|LabChart 8||Windows / Mac||Traditional PowerLab||cross|