The family is complete!
Joining our Octal and Quad biological potential amplifiers are our freshly upgraded Single and Dual Bio Amps, ideal for recording a wide range of biological signals.
Suitable for both animal and human connection, these galvanically isolated, high-performance differential biological amplifiers are optimized for the measurement of a wide variety of biological signals including ECG, EEG, EMG, and EOG.
Improved Noise Specifications:
Experience reduced noise on a wider bandwidth than ever before (<1.2 μVrms (<12 μVp-p) at 1Hz to 10 kHz).
Higher input impedance and CMRR: Also supports noise reduction, in turn making it easier to set up your experiment and get the recording quality you want.
New Range of Filter Settings:
- Now available with DC mode for accurate EOG recordings.
- A range of new low frequency / high pass settings. This opens up opportunities to perform research in applications such as gastro or gut studies where the ability to filter out drift e.g. temperature change over time, is critical.
- Adaptive mains filter to help further reduce mains noise regardless of your local power supply.
With these new models, you can now also reliability connect multiple Bio Amps to the one subject where required e.g. Single + Octal Bio Amp.
ADInstruments' biological amplifiers are galvanically isolated, high-performance differential biological amplifiers optimized for the measurement of a wide variety of biological signals such as ECG/EKG, EMG, EOG, and EEG recordings. In conjunction with a PowerLab and LabChart, a wide range of appropriate filters are available. Single, Dual, Quad and Octal Bio Amps are supplied with Bio Amp Connection Cables and Lead Wires and are suitable for human connection. An audio output is also available to help monitor signals. We supply Micro-Hook Electrodes to use in animal studies.
Accessories suitable for use with Bio Amps include:
- Reusable ECG Electrodes
- Chest ECG Electrodes (suction)
- EEG Flat Electrodes
- ECG Lead Switch Box
- EEG Cap Systems
- Adapter Packs
- Octal Bio Amp Linking Cables
ADInstruments signal conditioners are compatible with PowerLab data acquisition units.
Find out more:
The ADInstruments Team