- The peristaltic pump produces smooth, pulse-free flows, even at high pressures.
- The peristaltic pump's speed stability is maintained independently of normal temperature variations from 0-40°C.
- It is supplied as standard with a two channel pump head.
- Interchangeable standard pump heads with one, four or eight channels are also available, delivering flow rates of between 0.05 ml/min to 45 ml/min.
- Two high-flow pump heads with two or four channels for flow rates of between 5 ml/min to 250 ml/min are available.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.