The tBase is both a wireless power supply and receiver for Kaha Sciences mouse telemeters. Each tBase comes with three 4m BNC-BNC cables.
- The top of the tBase has an indent (335mm (L) x 190mm (W) x 10mm (D)) which the mouse cage is placed in for the best access to the inductive power field.
- The tBase generates an inductive power field which extends approximately 7cm above the surface of the indent.
- When the mouse telemeter is within the tBase power field, the telemeter will be powered and data recorded.
Simple and Customizable Telemetry System Setup
Configure a Kaha Sciences Mouse telemetry system to meet your exact research needs. A typical mouse wireless telemetry system setup requires one tBase and Telemeter per animal, with only a single Configurator required for each laboratory.
- Select and pair transmission frequencies between tBases and their Telemeters using Configurator.
- Surgically implant the Telemeter.
- Connect the tBase to a PowerLab via the BNC analog outputs.
You are then ready to analyze your data using LabChart 8 or LabChart Lightning.
Find out more about Small Animal Telemetry with ADI and Kaha Sciences