The tBase is both a wireless power supply and receiver for Kaha Sciences mouse telemeters.
The tBase is both a wireless power supply and receiver for Kaha Sciences mouse telemeters. Each tBase comes with three 4m BNC-BNC cables.
- The top of the tBase has an indent (335mm (L) x 190mm (W) x 10mm (D)) which the mouse cage is placed in for the best access to the inductive power field.
- The tBase generates an inductive power field which extends approximately 7cm above the surface of the indent.
- When the mouse telemeter is within the tBase power field, the telemeter will be powered and data recorded.
Simple and Customizable Telemetry System Setup
Configure a Kaha Sciences Mouse telemetry system to meet your exact research needs. A typical mouse wireless telemetry system setup requires one tBase and Telemeter per animal, with only a single Configurator required for each laboratory.
- Select and pair transmission frequencies between tBases and their Telemeters using Configurator.
- Surgically implant the Telemeter.
- Connect the tBase to a PowerLab and/or Instrument Interface via BNC.
You are then ready to analyze your data using LabChart 8 or LabChart Lightning.
Find out more about Small Animal Telemetry with ADI and Kaha Sciences
- Mouse Telemeter (one per tBase)
- Configurator System (one per laboratory)
- Instrument Interface plus PowerLab C OR a traditional PowerLab
- LabChart or LabChart Lightning
Evoked Responses and Stimulation
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
Provides power to mouse telemeters using inductive wireless technology, outputs standard analog voltage via BNC to a PowerLab data acquisition unit, has a built-in fan for optimal temperature operation.
400 (w) x 450 (d) x 65 (h) mm / 15.7 (w) x 17.7 (d) x 2.6 (h) in
Cage platform dimensions
190 (w) x 335 (d) mm / 7.5 (w) x 13.2 (d) in
100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Max Power draw
Temperature Operating Range
10 to 40 degrees Celsius
BNC x 3
Output Voltage Range
0 to 4V
Low Pass filtering on signal outputs
Cut off frequency - 1 kHz