Kaha Sciences mouse telemeters provide the ideal solution for research scientists looking to record high quality wireless biopotential signals (ECG, EEG, or EMG) and index of animal activity in mice over 22 grams.
Wireless data transmission and a high 2kHz sampling rate enables new research possibilities. Accurately measure parameters traditionally restricted to acute or tethered experiments from free-moving animals in their cages.
- Powered by the tBase using patented wireless inductive technology, providing higher sampling rates (2 kHz) and temporal resolution for superior data quality
- Supports continuous recording for extended sampling periods
- Use the index of animal activity to help interpret data and refine research protocols
- Unique contoured shape designed to minimize irritation during subcutaneous implantation on the flank of mice
- Provides improved animal welfare by allowing the subject to move freely within the cage and fully software controlled to reduce handling/impact of stress. Find out more about the benefits of telemetry.
Simple and Customizable Telemetry System Setup
Configure a Kaha Sciences Mouse telemetry system to meet your exact research needs. A typical mouse wireless telemetry system setup requires one tBase and Telemeter per animal, with only a single Configurator system required for each laboratory.
- Select and pair transmission frequencies between tBases and their Telemeters using the Configurator and ConfigSoft
- Surgically implant the Telemeter
- Connect the tBase to a PowerLab and/or Instrument Interface via BNC.
You are then ready to analyze your data using LabChart 8 or LabChart Lightning.
Configure a system to meet your exact needs
Find out more about Small Animal Telemetry with ADI and Kaha Sciences