Measure and analyze a suite of parameters from sleeping subjects with a PowerLab and LabChart and our comprehensive range of signal conditioners, electrodes, and accessories.
A polysomnic recording from a human neonate during quiet sleep. Data includes blood pressure, EEG, ECG, EOG, respiration, heart rate, temperature and oxygen saturation. The data has been analyzed with the ECG Analysis and Blood Pressure Add-Ons. Data provided by Dr R. S. C. Horne, The Ritchie Centre for Baby Health Research, Monash University, Australia.
Our single, dual, quad and eight-channel Bio Amps are certified as fully isolated and ideal for recording biopotentials from human subjects. Respiratory rate and airflow can be measured with a Respiratory Belt and Spirometer, respectively, while blood oxygenation can be quantified with an appropriate Oximeter Pod. A Laser-Doppler Blood Flowmeter can be used to measure relative blood perfusion through tissue and non-invasive blood pressure measurements can be performed with the Human NIBP System.
Combine any or all of these with PowerLab and LabChart and you'll be ready to go with your sleep studies using either human or animal subjects.
- The ECG Analysis Add-On automatically automatically detects, classifies and analyzes PQRST complexes and comes with a range of animal or human presets to make the job easier.
- LabChart's Cyclic Measurements tool and Peak Analysis Add-On provide extensive and easy-to use analysis tools for waveforms of cyclical nature (e.g. ECG, blood pressure, breathing waves).
- Use the Video Capture Add-On to synchronise your data acquisition with live video to the sleeping subject.
- Investigate heart rate variability with the HRV Add-On and extract arterial blood pressure parameters with the Blood Pressure Add-On.
- Monitor incoming signals and calculations to perform associated user-defined events. The Event Manager Add-On can play sounds, add comments to your recording, play macros and control external equipment.