To import your Scope for Mac files into Scope for Windows, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Open the scope file in Scope for Mac.
- Go to the File menu and select "Save As..."
- Choose the "Text - Scope Data" file format option, name the soon to be created text file, choose where you would like to save the file, and click the ''Save" button.
- The "Save as Text" pop-up window will now appear. Select the "Save Times" and "Save Page Numbers" check boxes. Click the "Okay" button.
- The text file will be saved at the location you chose in step 3. You can now transfer this file to a computer using a Windows OS.
- Next, open the text file with Scope for Windows, check the applicable checkboxes in the Read Text Options settings window, and assign the data to the appropriate channels in the Load Text File settings window.
- Finally, save the file in the Scope for Windows file format.
In the resulting file, the average and numbered scope pages will appear as they did in the original Scope for Mac file.