Pharmacology Kits provide high quality yet economical options for student laboratories conducting isolated tissue and pharmacological experiments using a PowerLab data acquisition unit. They are available in two options, each supplied with a 25 mL tissue organ bath and a teaching force transducer for force measurement.
The Pharmacology Kit contains:
A Thermoregulated Water Pump is available (purchase separately) for use with this kit if temperature maintenance is required. A single Thermoregulated Water Pump can be used to supply heated water for up to four Pharmacology Kits. A pack of ten Tissue Hooks and Tissue Clamps are also available (purchase separately) for tissue ring samples.
Pharmacology Kit II (Dual Heating) contains:
- Radnoti Student Tissue Bath (Dual Heating)
- 25 mL Radnoti Single Tissue Organ Bath Chamber
- Glass Tissue Hook for tissue strip samples
- Glass "L" and Triangle Supports for tissue ring samples (<20 mm length)
- Radnoti Transducer Positioner
- Dual heating temperature maintenance system
- Teaching Force Transducer (0-50 g)
Pharmacology Kit II can be modified into Isolated Heart Kit with additional purchase of the PTK23-PTK28 Conversion Pack (Dual Heating).
Any of our Education Kits can be matched with your choice of software, PowerLab and additional hardware.