A low-cost signal conditioner designed to work with bridge-type transducers and PowerLab data acquisition systems. The Bridge Pod provides a stable +2.5 V excitation source for full-bridge strain-gauge transducers. A 300 Hz low-pass filter is built-in to reduce signal noise and a manual DC offset adjustment is provided.
For use with:
- An excitation voltage of 2.5 V applied to the transducer with the transducer output signal being differentially amplified and then low pass filtered to remove high frequency signals.
- Offset adjustment by a 10-turn potentiometer on the front of the Bridge Pod, allowing transducer offsets or pretension load signals to be removed before recording.
- Offset control provides ±200 mV of offset range (at input) on the low gain setting and ±20 mV of offset range (at input) on the high gain setting.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.
Details and Tech Specs
- Input impedance: ~470 K || 3 pF Differential
- Input ranges: 200 μV to 20 mV in 1:2:5 steps (×10 Gain selected) 50 mV to 200 mV in 1:2:5 steps (×10 Gain deselected)
- DC drift: 2 μV/°C
- DC excitation: 2.5 V nominal
- Minimum load resistance: 300 Ω
- Amplifier noise: <1 μV RMS (10 Hz bandwidth)
- Low-pass filter: 300 Hz, 3rd order Bessel
- DC offset adjustment range: ±200 mV, 10-turn potentiometer, software selectable
- Operating conditions: 0 – 35 °C, 0 – 90% humidity — non-condensing
- Input connector: 5-pin mini audio connector
- Enclosure size (l × w × h): 108 × 58 × 35 mm
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Weight: ~200 g
All specifications are subject to change.
|Operating System||Recommended Hardware||Alternate Hardware|
|LabChart Lightning||Windows / Mac||Traditional PowerLab||cross|
|LabChart 8||Windows / Mac||Traditional PowerLab||cross|